EUGA Affiliate Organisations
EUGA welcomes and encourages collaborative relationships with other colleagues throughout Europe and welcomes affiliation enquiries from other national organisations.
Being a regular affiliated member of EUGA implies having the same benefits of full members and being part of the EUGA community committed to spread and improve the study and analysis of all aspects of urinary tract and pelvic floor dysfunctions.
– Access to specialised training & Europe-wide professional networking & information sharing opportunities
– Reduced congress/event fees
– Free subscription to FPMRS JOURNAL
– Full website access – view congress slides and other member-only content.
– Ask for EUGA Patronage on local educational and scientific events.
Membership to the European Urogynaecological Association is open to all professionals who are involved in the care of women with lower urinary tract or pelvic floor dysfunction (such as obstetricians/gynaecologists, urogynaecologists, urologists, and nurses).
If you are a EUGA Member please login to continue into your account dashboard where you can view your recent orders and summary statement, manage your profile and information on the membership renewal.